Join the Region 2 Public Health Training Center for their October Log-in2Learn live webinar. Participants will learn how to use the power of storytelling and specific ways that participants can share stories to advance their work from Mark Dessauer, Vice President of Learning, Spitfire Strategies.
After the webinar, participants will be able to:
- Describe the value and power of using stories to engage audiences in a strategic manner
- Identify six different types of stories to use when engaging audiences
- Explain techniques for creating powerful stories, including both the process of telling stories and the content
- The Secret to Better Storytelling for Social Change: Better Partnerships: Stanford Social Innovation Review – Samantha Wright & Annie Neimand Nov. 9, 2018
- Better Storytelling for the Public Health Workforce: Journal of Public Health Management and Practice: January/February 2019 – Soledad O’Brien
- VIDEO Danger of a Single Story: TED Talk 2009: Chimamanda Ngozi Adechie
Register at https://tinyurl.com/Oct2020-L2L before October 6th to participate.