Join the Region 2 Public Health Training Center for their December 2022 Log-in2Learn live webinar. Participants will learn about adaptive leadership approaches for public health issues from Emil J. Sadloch from SADLOCH DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATES.
After the webinar, participants will be able to:
- List highlights of the leadership approach known as “Adaptive Leadership”
- Describe situational challenges as technical or adaptive
- Identify the three phases of the “Adaptive Leadership” process
- Apply the “Adaptive Leadership” behaviors to situations facing public health professionals
- Baker, EL, Irwin, R, & Matthews, G. (2020). Thoughts on adaptive leadership in a challenging time. Journal of Public Health Management and Practice. 26, 378-379. https://bit.ly/3NA6seI
- Heifetz, R, Grashow, A, & Linsky, M. (2009). The practice of adaptive leadership. Boston: Harvard Business Review Press. [book]
- What is adaptive leadership? (2021). Region IV Public Health Training Center, podcast, Brenda Walker, narrator. https://bit.ly/3sSOx9t
Register in advance for this webinar: https://columbiauniversity.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_HNwYGaYySMuAh6wtYiHIPw
This program has been approved for 1.0 Category I Continuing Education Credit for CHES/MCHES by the Rutgers School of Public Health. The Rutgers School of Public Health is a certified CHES/MCHES provider by the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc.
This program has been approved for 1.0 Certified in Public Health (CPH) credit by the Region 2 Public Health Training Center. The Region 2 Public Health Training Center is a certified CPH provider by the National Board of Public Health Examiners.