- Describe the industry/sector and occupational competition for key roles in public health
- Identify at least three strategies and tactics your agency can use to attract new hires
- Assess feasibility of recruitment strategies for your own agency/organization
- Public Health Needs People With Diverse Skills and Backgrounds—Here Are 9 Careers https://www.themuse.com/advice/public-health-careers-jobs-list
- Tell Them Why It’s Awesome: Public Health Recruitment Practices https://publichealthworkforcedevelopment.org/nc-progress/public-health-recruitment-practices/
- Generation public health: top 8 tips for government health departments to hire new grads https://jphmpdirect.com/2021/06/08/generation-public-health/
Register in advance for this webinar:
This program has been approved for 1.0 Category I Continuing Education Credit for CHES/MCHES by the Rutgers School of Public Health. The Rutgers School of Public Health is a certified CHES/MCHES provider by the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc.
This program has been approved for 1.0 Certified in Public Health (CPH) credit by the Region 2 Public Health Training Center. The Region 2 Public Health Training Center is a certified CPH provider by the National Board of Public Health Examiners.