Theme of the Month: Culturally and Linguistically Appropriate Services
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Upcoming Training Opportunities
from the Region 2 Public Health Training Center
|Related to the Theme of the Month
from other organizations
- Think Cultural Health E-Learning Programs – a list of E-Learning Programming provided by the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services Office of Minority Health’s program, Think Cultural Health (TCH). These continuing education programs are designed to help individuals at all levels and in all disciplines promote health and health equity.
- Toolkit for Making Written Material Clear and Effective – an 11-part toolkit to improve health literacy, from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), that provides a detailed and comprehensive set of tools to help you make written material in printed formats easier for people to read, understand, and use.
- Multicultural Resources for Health Information – Various resources and outreach activities provided by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services related to improving cultural and linguistic knowledge and skills.
- 2015 Kelly Report of Health Disparities in America – Report on current health disparities and outlines and frames the discourse on public health in order to advance and promote strategies to improve health outcomes in minority communities.