New York Needs Assessment Results
Highest Priority Training Needs
Council on Linkages Core Competencies
- Turn data into information for action.
- Plan, implement, evaluate, and improve policies or programs.
- Understand and effectively respond to the diversity of individuals and populations in a community
Public Health Content Areas
- Health Disparities, Health Equity, Social Determinants of Health
- Behavioral Health – Mental Health and Substance Abuse
- Health Informatics and Health Information Technology
Essential Public Health Services
- Monitor health status to identify and solve community health problems
- Inform, educate, and empower people about health issues
- Mobilize community partnership and action to identify and solve health problems