Join the Region 2 Public Health Training Center for their December 2021 Log-in2Learn live webinar. Participants will learn about issues affecting student mental health and well-being from Donna M. Bradbury and Bonnie Catlin from the NYS Office of Mental Health’s Office of Prevention & Health Initiatives.
After the webinar, participants will be able to:
- Identify forces currently at play which are impacting child well-being
- Explain how workforce pressures factor into access to mental health services
- Describe what can be done to help support schools, children, and families
- Education in a Pandemic: The Disparate Impacts of COVID-19 on America’s Students (PDF)
- Learning loss due to school closures during the COVID-19 pandemic | PNAS
- Mental health and academic performance: a study on selection and causation effects from childhood to early adulthood | SpringerLink
Register in advance for this webinar:
This program has been approved for 1.0 Category I Continuing Education Credit for CHES/MCHES by the Rutgers School of Public Health. The Rutgers School of Public Health is a certified CHES/MCHES provider by the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc.
This program has been approved for 1.0 Certified in Public Health (CPH) credit by the Region 2 Public Health Training Center. The Region 2 Public Health Training Center is a certified CPH provider by the National Board of Public Health Examiners.