Join the Region 2 Public Health Training Center for their June Log-in2Learn live webinar. Participants will learn about the trends in health disparities during the COVID-19 pandemic from Alexandra Zenoff, MPH.
After the webinar, participants will be able to:
- Identify key trends in health disparities during the COVID-19 pandemic to date
- Describe how the pandemic exacerbates existing social inequalities
- Examine several proposed interventions to address health disparities in the pandemic response
- COVID-19 Notable Resources: Health Disparities and Social Inequality
- COVID-19 Notable Resources and EWMI Program Responses
- Participants are encouraged to look at the linked resources and select the ones they are most interested in
Register at https://tinyurl.com/June2020-L2L before June 2nd to participate.