Join the Region 2 Public Health Training Center for their April Log-in2Learn live webinar. Participants will learn about issues of health equity within the context of the COVID-19 pandemic from Dr. Renata Schiavo.
After the webinar, participants will be able to:
- Discuss why COVID-19 is a health equity issue
- Identify key principles of the health equity and human rights frameworks to protect vulnerable and marginalized populations during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond
- Describe the role of community engagement and advocacy during this pandemic and beyond
- List sample strategies for transformative and long-lasting change
- Health Justice Strategies To Combat COVID-19: Protecting Vulnerable Communities During A Pandemic
- COVID-19 IS A HEALTH EQUITY ISSUE
Register at https://tinyurl.com/Apr2020-L2L before April 7th to participate.